Monday 3 March 2014

Raspberry Finsbury!

I have a new raspberry Finsbury A5 filofax :-D 
I use this filo for keeping track of all my online blogs , websites , Etsy shops and anything else I need to update on a regular basis plus a gallery log of ideas to paint , inspirations and competitions . 
I have a thing about the stitching .
Details details :-) They make me happy . I love the fabric inside with filofax on it and I love that its engraved on the ring support too . 
I have a world map and a time zone map in it . LOADS of cream lined paper , finances , to do etc but no calendar in this as i keep my work calendar as a year to view in my A4 . 
It came with a cream A-Z . I have always wanted one of those ! This is a filofax I won from ebay , it had a torn pen  loop but a bit of superglue fixed that and its fab ! 
It has loads of credit card pockets which clearly should be renamed stationary pockets . I love those martha stewart stickers ! I also remembered to put some of my business cards in it . 
Setting it up with my studio page . Each tag relates to a blog or Etsy shop etc . 
I love how the pink bits in the map match the deep raspberry cover . Its all in the little things . 
Not to be left out , my retro bloom personal filo has a new week in it . With plenty of raspberry to match its new workmate :-D 

No comments:

Post a Comment